Alcon Rally 4 KOLVIGA PIDURISADUL
LT - Left Tailling = left, in the direction of travel behind the disc
RT - Right Tailling = right, in the direction of travel behind the disc
LL - Left Leading = left, in the direction of travel in front of the disc
RL - Right Leading = right, in the direction of travel in front of the disc
Aluminium pistons as standard, stainless steel pistons available as an option to reduce heat transfer to brake fluid.
Differential piston diameters that minimise pad taper wear.
2Kg Anti-knock back springs.
Remove pad retainer bolt and sleeve to change pads.
Hard stainless steel wear plates.
- Disc diameter range: Ø250 to 304mm
- Disc thickness range: 25.4 to28.0mm
- Fluid inlet 3/8-24 UNF (-3) female
- Dry weight 2.56kg excluding pads
- Alcon Pad reference: 4441 area 133.0cm² per caliper, 16mm thick